× Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

49ers rookie Jalen Hurd is ranks sixth all-time in rushing

More
1 month 2 days ago #20500 by zhangzk
University of Tennessee Nate Davis Jersey , but he was neither a running back nor a Volunteer when he finished his time in college.Hurd transferred to Baylor and moved to wide receiver for the 2018 season with an eye on avoiding the physical punishment that comes with playing running back. That went well enough for Hurd to be selected in the third round by the 49ers, although he may not be done moving around the offense.49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said he thinks Hurd could thrive as a tight end and said Hurd’s versatility sets him apart from other players. Hurd seems to agree as he called himself a “mismatch guy” who can make plays wherever the 49ers want to line him up.“I have been at slot. I can play on the outside. Obviously I have a running back background, so there’s not really any limit to me on the offensive side Tytus Howard Jersey ,” Hurd said, via ESPN.com.Hurd said he’s not going to guess about how the team will deploy him during his rookie season, but defensive coordinators may be doing a lot of it if he’s able to make the most of his chance with the Niners. The Rams are happy to have defensive tackle Aaron Donald with the team for offseason workouts after he was absent the last two years during a push for a new contract and Donald’s been enjoying the different schedule as well.Donald said it’s important for players to build relationships by “being around each other Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , pushing each other” throughout the offseason. The back-to-back defensive player of the year also sees it as an opportunity to get even better.“Just try to improve my overall game,” Donald said. “There’s a lot of things I can clean up and fix myself, so just listen to the coaching. [Defensive line coach Eric Henderson] broke down film with me and saw a lot of things I need to get better at and I’m just listening to him Ugo Amadi Jersey , trusting him and working on my game.”Donald wasn’t willing to share any specifics about what he’s working on — “I’m not going to sit here and tell you my weaknesses” — but the idea of Donald finding new heights has to be an appealing one to the defending NFC champions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2015 Silencium | Projekt i wykonanie: artLord.pl